IMPACT sets up precautionary measures against the Covid-19
coronavirus to ensure the safety of customers and staff
Regarding the widespread outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 or Covid-19 that originated in Wuhan, China, with an increase in the number of infections and deaths globally, along with the Ministry of Public Health’s confirmation of infection found in Thailand, IMPACT is genuinely concerned for overall health and safety of customers, visitors and staff and taking serious precautions to prevent the spread of the virus.
IMPACT has set up precautionary and preventative measures in accordance with the standard for MICE Security Management System or TIS 22300 to ensure the safety and peace of mind of everyone attending events being held at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center including conferences, meetings, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions and concerts. Details are as follows.
1. Hand sanitizers are provided at main entrances to buildings and meeting rooms, as well as in restrooms.
2. Main entrances to buildings and all entry points to events being held at IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center are equipped with thermal scanners to screen body temperature and individuals suspected to have coronavirus infection. Potentially infected individuals will be isolated and monitored closely for symptoms.
3. Thermal guns are provided to staff for checking the body temperature and screening for infected individuals. First-aid room is also available for medical professionals to screen patients.
4. IMPACT is collaborating with medical professionals at Bamrasnaradura Infectious Diseases Institute for medical support.
5. Public relations materials have been produced to raise awareness about the coronavirus. Visitors and customers are asked to cooperate and follow the guideline to help prevent the spread of the virus.
6. The frequency of the cleaning routine for buildings, event spaces, food and beverage service areas, restrooms and all common areas have been increased, along with the use of chemical disinfectants. In addition, event spaces are being sprayed with disinfectant.
7. Masks are provided to event attendees at screening points within event spaces. Waste containers are also provided for discarded masks to ensure proper disposal.
In addition to the abovementioned measures, IMPACT has made it mandatory for staff, particularly those involved in food preparation and serving, to wash their hands frequently and wear masks at all times. All departments across the company have been asked to keep up-to-date with all the very latest news from health authorities and the government sector to ensure effective precautionary and preventative measures. Customers are also asked to take the preventive actions to help prevent the spread of the virus, including wearing masks and using hand sanitizer, and help report any possible illness to the Department of Disease Control by dialing the 1422 hotline.
IMPACT wishes to express encouragement to medical professionals, health officials and all individuals involved in the battle against the coronavirus epidemic and hopes the outbreak ends as soon as possible.
Your health and safety is our primary concern
Precautionary measures against the COVID-19 are in place.
© copyright 2020 by IMPACT Exhibition Management Co.,Ltd.